Back
Open Call Preziosa Young 2017 skyscraper.

Marco Belloli. LAO - Le Arti Orafe Jewellery School. Selected Graduate 2016

Article  /  ArtistsGraduate 2016
Published: 14.06.2016
Marco Belloli Marco Belloli
Author:
Le Arti Orafe
Edited by:
Klimt02
Edited at:
Barcelona
Edited on:

© By the author. Read Klimt02.net Copyright.

Intro
Marco Belloli attended at LAO a three-year Jewellery Making course: two year Bachelor's degree, followed by one-year Master's degree. Marco has demonstrated substantial learning ability, along with a strong independence and resourcefulness. These qualities have allowed him to learn with relative ease the more technical elements, and at the same time to develop a personal research characterized by precise design elements. His work has a well-defined technical content, with a lot of manual work, as forging, the use of different materials, the chromaticity of Mokume .
In these three years of study his creative abilities have grown exponentially. It was always easy for me in my role as a laboratory teacher do in order to get from him more interesting results. / Giò Carbone
Le Arti Orafe, Florence, Italy

Marco Belloli
When I’m back home and I lay my hands on the desk, i see a thin black line under my nails.
I want to feel my sketches passing through the head to the hands,  and from the fingers in the metal.
I see simple forms most precious, cause they reminds all the small everyday actions, that usually let me
appreciate the safety of monotony. I want my works are the counterpart oh these things: organic, tiny, sweet, with easy forms.

Find out more about the courses and deadlines for applications to Le Arti Orafe

Marco Belloli. Brooch: Untitled, 2015. Silver, oxidized copper, river stone. Marco Belloli
Brooch: Untitled, 2015
Silver, oxidized copper, river stone
Marco Belloli. Necklace: Untitled, 2015. Silver/Shibuichi Mokume-gane. Marco Belloli
Necklace: Untitled, 2015
Silver/Shibuichi Mokume-gane
Marco Belloli. Hair Pin: Untitled, 2016. Silver, teeth. Marco Belloli
Hair Pin: Untitled, 2016
Silver, teeth
Marco Belloli. Earrings: Untitled, 2016.  Iron Nunome Zogan with silver and gold inlay. Marco Belloli
Earrings: Untitled, 2016
 Iron Nunome Zogan with silver and gold inlay
Marco Belloli. Earrings: Untitled, 2016. Silver/Shibuichi Mokume-gane, silver. Marco Belloli
Earrings: Untitled, 2016
Silver/Shibuichi Mokume-gane, silver
Marco Belloli. Necklace: Untitled, 2016. Iron Nunome Zogan with silver and gold inlay, Silver/Shibuichi Mokume-gane. Marco Belloli
Necklace: Untitled, 2016
Iron Nunome Zogan with silver and gold inlay, Silver/Shibuichi Mokume-gane
Appreciate APPRECIATE