Zhipeng Wang Zhipeng Wang
Author:
China Academy of Art
Edited by:
Klimt02
Edited at:
Barcelona
Edited on:
Zhipeng Wang. Necklace: Sharp heart, 2019. 925 silver, paster, thread.. 9 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm. Photo by: Yuan Gao. From series: Which one is the real me?. On body.. Zhipeng Wang
Necklace: Sharp heart, 2019
925 silver, paster, thread.
9 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm
Photo by: Yuan Gao
From series: Which one is the real me?

On body.

© By the author. Read Klimt02.net Copyright.

Intro
Zhipeng’s graduation portfolio is divided into two series. The first one is inspired by music and dance fragments in Chinese traditional murals. The second series is a series of psychological changes within his life. It is a description of the mental state according to contemporary youth. The main tone of the work being black and grey is expressed in metallic materials, full of tension. The two parts of the work are significant and deserve praise.
/ Prof, Zhenghong Wang
China Academy of Art, Hangzhou, China.

I use the geometric form to deconstruct human character. The scarlet label is like what others define for themselves, but is complex human nature really as simple as seen on the surface?​

When I am alone, I often think: What kind of person am I? When I face difficulties, I often show confidence and bravery, but I always feel helpless in the dead of night. Sometimes, I am friendly and talkative. Sometimes I am indifferent and quiet. I pretend to be modest and inadvertently, I show an arrogant expression. I am a contradictory individual, playing different roles at any moment, so, which one is the real me?
As I said before. I am a contradictory person. I pretend to be approachable, obedient. But in something that I care about. I can feel a force in my heart trying to break through the bondage. I have done 17 pieces of works in 2 months. High-intensity production has made me think less than usual. Towards the end of my graduation projects, I find that I seem to be starting to deviate from the emotions I first wanted to express. So, I stopped the rest of the works and made this bell at the end of my graduation work. I want to warn me through this bell “ Wherever and whenever don’t forget your original intentions. I deconstruct the human character in the form of geometry. The square represents persistence, stubbornness, rigidity, etc. The ball represents smart, cowardly, etc. In order to adapt to this society and get along well with people, sometimes I have to make some changes. But the triangle has been running through my life like a sharp edged bayonet. I got a pair of wings. I wanna fly.
/ Zhipeng Wang

Name of graduation student: Zhipeng Wang (Zabel Wang)
Name of the guiding teacher: Zhenghong Wang (Vivian Wang)

More work and contacts:
Email: 963210979@qq.com
Instagram: Zabel Wang (Zhipeng Wang)

Find out more about the courses at: China Academy of Art.
Zhipeng Wang. Necklace: Sharp heart, 2019. 925 silver, paster, thread.. 9 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm. Photo by: Yuan Gao. From series: Which one is the real me?. Zhipeng Wang
Necklace: Sharp heart, 2019
925 silver, paster, thread.
9 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm
Zhipeng Wang. Necklace: Struggling, 2019. 925 silver, brass, paster, thread.. 12 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm. Photo by: Yuan Gao. From series: Which one is the real me?. Zhipeng Wang
Necklace: Struggling, 2019
925 silver, brass, paster, thread.
12 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm
Zhipeng Wang. Necklace: Bell, 2019. 925 silver, paster, brass, thread.. 12 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm. Photo by: Yuan Gao. From series: Which one is the real me?. Zhipeng Wang
Necklace: Bell, 2019
925 silver, paster, brass, thread.
12 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm
Zhipeng Wang. Necklace: Bell, 2019. 925 silver, paster, brass, thread.. 12 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm. Photo by: Yuan Gao. From series: Which one is the real me?. Alternative view.. Zhipeng Wang
Necklace: Bell, 2019
925 silver, paster, brass, thread.
12 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm

Alternative view.

Zhipeng Wang. Ring: Untitled, 2018. 925 silver, paster.. 10 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm. Photo by: Zhipeng Wang. From series: Which one is the real me?. Zhipeng Wang
Ring: Untitled, 2018
925 silver, paster.
10 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm
Photo by: Zhipeng Wang
Zhipeng Wang. Brooch: Sharp Wing, 2019. 925 silver, paster.. 12 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm. Photo by: Yuan Gao. From series: Which one is the real me?. Zhipeng Wang
Brooch: Sharp Wing, 2019
925 silver, paster.
12 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm
Appreciate APPRECIATE