Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate and exchange.
Here you can access articles, interviews and conferences about art jewellery written
by person interested in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to publish your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
Conditions for Contributors:
- The submited texts can be already published at magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Texts will be accompained by a portrait of the author, a brief bio and any image nedded to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / PhD Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in word document file.
- Images format are: 1000 pix wide at 72 dpi.
No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- Short biography of contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author.
Author & texts will be promoted according our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter and at media profile. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network!