Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate, and exchange.
Here you can access articles, interviews, and conferences about art jewellery written by person interested in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to publish your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
Conditions for Contributors:
- The submitted texts can be already published in magazines, books, blogs, or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Texts will be accompanied by a portrait of the author, a brief bio, and any image needed to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including the photographer name.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / Ph.D. Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors in case of texts specially created for our platform.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in a word document file.
- The images format is 1200 pix wide at 72 dpi.
No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer's name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- A short biography of the contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Portrait of the author. The image format is 600 pix wide at 72dpi.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author.
Author & texts will be promoted according to our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter, and media profile.
Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network!
The opinions expressed in any article or interview published are the author's or interviewee's own and do not necessarily reflect or express the view of Klimt02.net.