ARTWORKS SALE CONDITIONS at Klimt02 for Members
This new klimt02 service is a commitment to expanding and professionalizing the contemporary jewelry market.
Klimt02 thinks that professionalizing the market means defining the role of each of the actors that are part of it.
Klimt02 understands that sales should be through galleries and organizations professionally dedicated to this topic. However, we will accept the sale directly from artists who are not represented by any of these professional entities or have an agreement in this regard with the galleries they work with.
Klimt02 service consists in putting together retailers and customers.
All pieces on sale are selected under the criteria of Klimt02.
Artworks General Sale Conditions for Retailers and Customers
1. Klimt02 will publish and promote the pieces on sale through the website, newsletters, emailing, and social media channels to our network of Collectors, Art lovers, and anyone interested in art jewelry, and contemporary crafts.
2. Klimt02 will be checking out the purchasing process in any case together with the Retailer.
3. Klimt02 will not get any sales commission, except if agreed between the Retailer and Klimt02 for any extra service requested or provided.
4. The Retailer will provide the Buyer with shipping and taxes costs if applicable.
Will any taxes be added to my order?
- If you are an EU citizen and you are registered as an intra-Community operator, no taxes will be added (registered VAT number).
- Check if your Vat number is registered here: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vieshome.do?locale=en.
- For non-European Union countries, export taxes will be charged.
- For all other countries, export taxes could be charged.
5. The Retailer must handle the request within the following 72 hours.
6. If the Customer does not receive a reply from the Retailer within 72 hours we do recommend you to contact Klimt02 directly and we will manage to contact them.
7. Klimt02 is not responsible for the management by the Retailer and the Customer in regards to delivery, artwork conditions, and/or any other related issue.
8. The Retailer should provide the customer with an Authenticity Certificate signed by the artist and the Retailer.
9. The Retailer must have a clear Purchase Conditions Policy available for customers on request.
10. The Retailer compromises to deliver to the customer a sold and paid piece in a period no longer than 2 weeks.
The Retailer compromises with Klimt02 with the following
0. Who can sell pieces at Klimt02? Any gallery, Organization, or Jeweler who is not represented by any gallery and organization or has agreed with them to do it.
1. The Retailer will provide all material needed and details to publish the work on sale. If not provided the work will not be published.
2. The Retailer must provide Klimt02 with all the necessary material for the promotion of the works: images in high resolution, piece details, documentation of the piece, and a document of the history of the piece if relevant.
3. The Retailer must inform Klimt02 immediately if a work is sold or not available any longer in order to remove the status On Sale.
4. The Retailer must provide the selling price in € including taxes and any additional cost to be charged to the customer.
5. A work on sale at Klimt02 cannot be displayed at any other platform/place/exhibition with a lower price.
6. The Retailer should provide the customer with an Authenticity Certificate signed by the artist and the Retailer. Klimt02 can provide a template if needed.
7. The Retailer must provide a legal invoice to the customer.
8. In the case of rings, the Retailer compromises to fix or provide a new one on the proper size if requested by a Customer in a period of a maximum of 1 month from the order placement or specify if it is not possible to make the ring in different sizes.
9. The pieces remain the property of the Retailer until complete payment by the Customer.
10. The Retailer must have a clear Purchase Conditions Policy available for customers on request.
11. The Retailer compromises to deliver to the customer a sold and paid piece in a period no longer than 2 weeks.
12. The breach of any of the listed points will imply the withdrawal of the sale of the piece/s of the Retailer from the Klimt02 platform.
13. Klimt02 will remove the status On Sale as soon as the Retailer informs us it is purchased or no longer available.
>> Download the document to sign and send these conditions and your compromise to sale with Klimt02