Klimt02 offers students (Master / Bachelor degree) or professionals the opportunity to undertake internships for a period of 4 to 6 months; the exact time will be agreed upon with the applicant.
Work at Klimt02 isn’t a bench work and most of the time will be spent in front of a computer/thinking. For this role, it is very important to be aware of what is currently happening in the jewellery field, and how the industry works but also it’s a theoretical work. We work with databases, contact artists, and discuss new ways of publication...
Schools interested to integrate Klimt02 as an internship placement provider please contact Leo Caballero at email@example.com
Klimt02 is an official internship placement provider with:
- BA (Hons) Jewellery Design Central Saint Martins, United Kingdom.
- PXL-MAD School of Arts, Belgium.
- Hochschule Trier, Germany.
> Read about former intern's experiences
> View the Open Call for the Internship positions
- BECOME A MEMBER
- MEMBER BENEFITS
- LOGIN / SIGN UP
- CC PROOF COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
- COLLECTOR MEMBERSHIP
- ARTIST MEMBERSHIP
- ORGANIZATIONS MEMBERSHIP
- ACCESS TO FULL CONTENTS MEMBERSHIP
- SINGLE EVENT PROMOTION FEE
- Login to get the coupon code. ARNOLDSCHE ART PUBLISHERS DISCOUNT FOR KLIMT02 MEMBERS
- Login to get the coupon code. SNAG METALSMITH PUBLISHERS DISCOUNT FOR KLIMT02 MEMBERS
- KLIMT02 IP MEMBERS