- Text by:
- André Gali, Felicity Milburn, Abake
- Edited by:
- Edited at:
- Edited on:
- Technical data:
- 766 pages. Water drop Soft plastic cover. 11 x 15.5 cm. Color photographs.
- ISBN / ISSN:
- from 30 £
Lisa Walker’s audaciously imagined works don’t sit comfortably within the contours of conventional jewellery. Co-opting increasingly unlikely materials - animal skins, children’s toys, even kitchen utensils - she confounds expectations, redrawing the margins in strange and delightful ways. An acute sense of colour and composition, alongside a healthy sense of irony, have made Walker one of New Zealand’s most influential art jewellers.
- Francis Upritchard: Instant classic
- Someone nice on twitter: If you enjoyed the exhibition Lisa Walker: 0+0=0, then make sure you check out the @chchartgallerystore for their selection of Lisa Walker’s amazing books. Her new limited edition publication is a literal work of art and can even be worn as a piece of jewellery!
- Lisa Walker: It’s really OK for people to wear odd-looking brooches. I don’t always know what I’m doing. I hope it stays like that.
- Dent-De-Leone: Our only regret about this book is that we only made 888 of it. We love Lisa, she makes the best jewellery in the world -it is that simple- we share that with you.
First edition of 888, of which 88 are special.
Texts in English.
Gioielli in Fermento 20|21 10th Edition
Preziosa Young 2020
A Sameness Between Us. The Friendship of Charmion von Wiegand and Piet Mondrian in Letters and Memoirs
Gesamtkunstwerke. Architecture by Arne Jacobsen and Otto Weitling in Germany
Thinking Jewellery Two
In Flux. American Jewelry and the Counterculture
Growth & Evolution International Jewellery Exhibition
New Bracelets: 400+ Contemporary Jewelry Designs
Silver Meetings 2. Contemporary Jewellery in Legnica 2012 - 2019
Chinese Contemporary Jewellery Design
Chien-Wei Chang: Poetic Objects
Olga de Amaral: To Weave a Rock
Karl Fritsch: Ruby Gold