- Text by:
- André Gali, Felicity Milburn, Abake
- Edited by:
- Edited at:
- Edited on:
- Technical data:
- 766 pages. Water drop Soft plastic cover. 11 x 15.5 cm. Color photographs.
- ISBN / ISSN:
- from 30 £
Lisa Walker’s audaciously imagined works don’t sit comfortably within the contours of conventional jewellery. Co-opting increasingly unlikely materials - animal skins, children’s toys, even kitchen utensils - she confounds expectations, redrawing the margins in strange and delightful ways. An acute sense of colour and composition, alongside a healthy sense of irony, have made Walker one of New Zealand’s most influential art jewellers.
- Francis Upritchard: Instant classic
- Someone nice on twitter: If you enjoyed the exhibition Lisa Walker: 0+0=0, then make sure you check out the @chchartgallerystore for their selection of Lisa Walker’s amazing books. Her new limited edition publication is a literal work of art and can even be worn as a piece of jewellery!
- Lisa Walker: It’s really OK for people to wear odd-looking brooches. I don’t always know what I’m doing. I hope it stays like that.
- Dent-De-Leone: Our only regret about this book is that we only made 888 of it. We love Lisa, she makes the best jewellery in the world -it is that simple- we share that with you.
First edition of 888, of which 88 are special.
Texts in English.
Jewelry of Ideas. The Susan Grant Lewin Collection.
0123456789 by Noon Passama
Dreher Carvings. Gemstone Animals from Idar-Oberstein
1990s Jewellery. The Hans Schullin Collection
Por gracias recibidas: Exvotos de joyeros contemporáneos
Ebbe Weiss-Weingart 70 Years of Jewellery
Ruudt Peters BRON
Contemporary Jewellery in Context: a Handshake Blueprint
Abstractions of a City
The Alchemical Egg
To the Point
Lucy Sarneel. Private Territory in Public
Embossing, Punching, Guilloché Engraving