- Text by:
- André Gali, Felicity Milburn, Abake
- Edited by:
- Edited at:
- Edited on:
- Technical data:
- 766 pages. Water drop Soft plastic cover. 11 x 15.5 cm. Color photographs.
- ISBN / ISSN:
- from 30 £
Lisa Walker’s audaciously imagined works don’t sit comfortably within the contours of conventional jewellery. Co-opting increasingly unlikely materials - animal skins, children’s toys, even kitchen utensils - she confounds expectations, redrawing the margins in strange and delightful ways. An acute sense of colour and composition, alongside a healthy sense of irony, have made Walker one of New Zealand’s most influential art jewellers.
- Francis Upritchard: Instant classic
- Someone nice on twitter: If you enjoyed the exhibition Lisa Walker: 0+0=0, then make sure you check out the @chchartgallerystore for their selection of Lisa Walker’s amazing books. Her new limited edition publication is a literal work of art and can even be worn as a piece of jewellery!
- Lisa Walker: It’s really OK for people to wear odd-looking brooches. I don’t always know what I’m doing. I hope it stays like that.
- Dent-De-Leone: Our only regret about this book is that we only made 888 of it. We love Lisa, she makes the best jewellery in the world -it is that simple- we share that with you.
First edition of 888, of which 88 are special.
Texts in English.
CAST: Art and Objects Made Using Humanity’s Most Transformational Process
IMPULSES: 30 Years Gold and Silversmiths' Craft Trust in Schwäbisch Gmünd
Pretty on Pink, Graue Eminenzen des Schmucks
Shozo Michikawa: Ceramic Art
Ceramic Horizons: The Lotte Reimers Foundation Collection at Friedenstein Castle in Gotha
Like a Rolling Stone
Made in Denmark: Design since 1900
JABLONEC 68. The First Summit of Jewelry Artists from East and West
Material Perceptions. Documents on Contemporary Crafts no. 5
New Brooches: 400+ Contemporary Jewellery Designs
Jewelry of Ideas. The Susan Grant Lewin Collection.
0123456789 by Noon Passama