- Text by:
- André Gali, Felicity Milburn, Abake
- Edited by:
- Edited at:
- Edited on:
- Technical data:
- 766 pages. Water drop Soft plastic cover. 11 x 15.5 cm. Color photographs.
- ISBN / ISSN:
- from 30 £
Lisa Walker’s audaciously imagined works don’t sit comfortably within the contours of conventional jewellery. Co-opting increasingly unlikely materials - animal skins, children’s toys, even kitchen utensils - she confounds expectations, redrawing the margins in strange and delightful ways. An acute sense of colour and composition, alongside a healthy sense of irony, have made Walker one of New Zealand’s most influential art jewellers.
- Francis Upritchard: Instant classic
- Someone nice on twitter: If you enjoyed the exhibition Lisa Walker: 0+0=0, then make sure you check out the @chchartgallerystore for their selection of Lisa Walker’s amazing books. Her new limited edition publication is a literal work of art and can even be worn as a piece of jewellery!
- Lisa Walker: It’s really OK for people to wear odd-looking brooches. I don’t always know what I’m doing. I hope it stays like that.
- Dent-De-Leone: Our only regret about this book is that we only made 888 of it. We love Lisa, she makes the best jewellery in the world -it is that simple- we share that with you.
First edition of 888, of which 88 are special.
Texts in English.
Ute Eitzenhöfer: Subtext
Tadema Gallery London. Jewellery from the 1860s to 1960s
Margit Koppendorfer. Costume Designs
From the jauntiness of absence
The Jewellery Box
Doris Bank. Table Art in Stoneware and Porcelain
The Real Thing - The Aegte Vare. Jewellery and Objects by Kim Buck
Ornament in Transition. Silke Trekel Jewellery, 1995-2020
Enric Majoral. The Expanded Jewellery
Jewelry Stories. Highlights from the Collection 1947-2019
Jewellery and Concept. A methodological study of the significant topological form
Unconfined Horizons. Treasures Retracing Humboldt’s Travel Routes
A Newly Ordered World. Treasures from the Napoleonic Era
Sheila Hicks. Thread Trees River
Danner Prize 2020. 100 Years of Support to Bavaria's Outstanding Arts and Crafts by the Danner Foundation