- Carolin Denter
Klimt02 is looking for contributors to submit papers, texts and researches focussing on design, theory, and praxis of jewellery. We aim to publish original papers from jewellers, philosophers, researchers, theorists, curators, historians and any other relevant to the field to communicate them world wide.
The Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate, and exchange. In it you can access articles, interviews, and conferences about art jewellery written by persons interested in reflecting in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to submit your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
- The texts can be already published in magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Every text, written & published exclusively for Klimt02, receives upon agreement free Copyright protection through our Partner CCProof; all previously published texts can be protected by CCProof at a reduced price.
- Texts will be accompanied by a portrait of the author, a brief bio and any image needed to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / PhD Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in a Word document file.
- Images format are: 1000 pix wide at 72 dpi.
- No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- A short biography of the contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author
Author & texts will be promoted according to our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter and at our media profile. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network.
The opinions expressed in any article or interview published are the author's or interviewee's own and do not necessarily reflect or express the view of Klimt02.net.
POSTPONED / Open Call for Artistar Jewels 202003Jun2021 - 06Jun2021
Open Call for a position of Professorship for Design of Object and Product25May2020 - 12Jun2020
University of Applied Sciences, Peter Behrens School of Arts, New Craft Object Design
Open Call for the BKV Prize 2021 for young applied arts21May2020 - 24Jul2020
Open Call for Assistant/Associate Professor in Residence in Apparel Design and Jewelry and Metalsmithing13May2020 - 31May2020
Rhode Island School of Design
Providence, United States
Open Call Klimt02 School Members Degree Show 202007May2020 - 30Nov2020
Crown / Jewels. Auction For Children07May2020 - 10May2020
Art Jewelry Night Budapest
Open Call for Curated by. by Charles Simmonds04May2020 - 29May2020
Open Call for Pop-up Gallery Exhibition: Brave New Field08Apr2020 - 24Apr2020
Shanghai BFC (Bund Finance Center)
CANCELED / Open Call for Enjoia't Awards 202003Apr2020 - 05Jun2020
Open Call for Portfolio Consultation Reservation to study BA Jewellery at Pforzheim University20Mar2020 - 31Mar2020
Pforzheim University / School of Design
Open Call for the Art Jewelry Night Budapest Competition 202017Mar2020 - 30Jun2020
Art Jewelry Night Budapest
Open Call for SIERAAD 202016Mar2020 - 30May2020
Open Call for Virtual Exhibitions. Publish your Canceled Event at Klimt0216Mar2020 - 20Jun2020
POSTPONED / Open Call for Artist in Residence Programme at Studio DIVA15Mar2020 - 17May2020
DIVA. Antwerp Home of Diamonds
Open Call for Global Contemporary Jeweller's Documentary. Hope & Future04Mar2020 - 30Jun2020
Growth & Evolution International Jewellery Exhibition Committee