- Carolin Denter
Klimt02 is looking for contributors to submit papers, texts and researches focussing on design, theory, and praxis of jewellery. We aim to publish original papers from jewellers, philosophers, researchers, theorists, curators, historians and any other relevant to the field to communicate them world wide.
The Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate, and exchange. In it you can access articles, interviews, and conferences about art jewellery written by persons interested in reflecting in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to submit your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
- The texts can be already published in magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Every text, written & published exclusively for Klimt02, receives upon agreement free Copyright protection through our Partner CCProof; all previously published texts can be protected by CCProof at a reduced price.
- Texts will be accompanied by a portrait of the author, a brief bio and any image needed to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / PhD Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in a Word document file.
- Images format are: 1000 pix wide at 72 dpi.
- No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- A short biography of the contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author
Author & texts will be promoted according to our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter and at our media profile. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network.
The opinions expressed in any article or interview published are the author's or interviewee's own and do not necessarily reflect or express the view of Klimt02.net.
Open Call for Flying Circus. A Jewelry Exhibition and Movie Project at Schmuck 202114Jan2021 - 25Jan2021
Open Call for the Juried Exhibition Double Yellow Line10Jan2021 - 30Mar2021
Moscow Contemporary Art Center Winzavod
Moscow, Russian Federation
Open Call for Flying Circus. Carousel08Jan2021 - 31Jan2021
Open Call for Helen of Sparta eResidency23Dec2020 - 10Jan2021
Open Call for Artificial Intelligems22Dec2020 - 14Jan2021
PXL-MAD School of Arts
Open Call for Position of Senior Teaching Fellow18Dec2020 - 13Jan2021
Edinburgh College of Art
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Open Call for Amberif Design Award 202114Dec2020 - 15Feb2021
Gdansk International Fair Co
Open Call for SM*CK #3 Munich 202104Dec2020 - 10Jan2021
Open Call for Shape of Nature12Nov2020 - 21Jun2021
DBC International Designer Space
Open Call for Cluster Jewellery Artist in Residence28Oct2020 - 20Jan2021
London, United Kingdom
Open Call for the XVIII International Baltic Jewellery Show Amber Trip. Surveillance Jewellery22Oct2020 - 01Feb2021
Amber & Jewellery Fair
Open Call for the Susan Beech Mid-Career Grant 202116Oct2020 - 10Jan2021
San Antonio, United States
Open Call for Exhibition Proposals: VAULT or WINDOWS15Oct2020 - 21Oct2020
Open Call for Exhibition Intimate Relationship23Sep2020 - 20Jun2021
Open Call for the Milano Jewelry Week 202121Sep2020 - 15Mar2021