- Amador Bertomeu
Klimt02 is looking for contributors to submit texts for review and consideration for publication at section Forum to communicate them world wide.
Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate and exchange. In it you can access articles, interviews and conferences about art jewellery written by persons interested on reflecting in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to publish your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
- The texts can be already published at magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Texts will be accompained by a portrait of the author, a brief bio and any image nedded to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / PhD Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in word document file.
- Images format are: 1000 pix wide at 72 dpi.
No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- Short biography of contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author.
Author & texts will be promoted according our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter and at media profile. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network!
Open Call for presentation proposals at Snag's 2019 Conference, The Loop: Coming Full Circle.22May2018 - 15May2018
The Palmer House Hilton
Open call for exhibiting at STOSSIMHIMMEL during Vienna Jewellery Week 201820Apr2018 - 15May2018
Artist in Residence 2018 programme at Glasgow School of Art09Apr2018 - 31May2018
Glasgow School of Art
Glasgow, United Kingdom
XV International Baltic Jewellery Show Amber Trip14Mar2018 - 17Mar2018
Amber & Jewellery Fair
Master Degree Programme in Fine Arts at Saimaa University of Applied Sciences14Mar2018 - 28Mar2018
Saimaa University of Applied Sciences
The 4th TRIPLE PARADE Biennial Exhibition call for Entries05Mar2018 - 15Apr2018
TRIPLE PARADE 2018 Creative Writing Call for Entires05Mar2018 - 15Apr2018
Mari Funaki Award for Contemporary Jewellery 2018. Call for applications05Mar2018 - 18May2018
5th edition of AUTOR Magazine Call for Entries01Mar2018 - 18Mar2018
Autor 2018 Call for Entries23Feb2018 - 12Mar2018
Open Call JOYA Barcelona Fair 201815Feb2018 - 30Apr2018
Disseny Hub Barcelona (DHUB)
Illusion: Legnica International Jewellery Competition 201809Feb2018 - 03Apr2018
Gallery of Art in Legnica
International Symposium. Digital Meets Handmade: Jewelry in the 21st Century05Feb2018 - 15Feb2018
Fashion Institute of Technology
New York, United States
Preziosa Young Design Competition 2019 Call for Applications29Jan2018 - 15Nov2018
SIERAAD 2018 Call for Applications25Jan2018 - 10Apr2018