- Amador Bertomeu
Klimt02 is looking for contributors to submit texts for review and consideration for publication at section Forum to communicate them world wide.
Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate and exchange. In it you can access articles, interviews and conferences about art jewellery written by persons interested on reflecting in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to publish your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
- The texts can be already published at magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Texts will be accompained by a portrait of the author, a brief bio and any image nedded to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / PhD Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in word document file.
- Images format are: 1000 pix wide at 72 dpi.
No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- Short biography of contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author.
Author & texts will be promoted according our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter and at media profile. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network!
Open Call. School of Jewellery Artist in Residence Opportunity04May2017 - 26May2017
Birmingham City University
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Jewellery and Metalwork at Sheffield Hallam University28Apr2017 - 14May2017
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Publish your Master Degree 2017 Show at klimt0227Apr2017 - 31Jul2017
Call for Juried Exhibition: Jewels & Chocolate24Apr2017 - 19May2017
Artist in Residence 2017 programme at the Glasgow School of Art17Apr2017 - 29May2016
Glasgow School of Art
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Call for Papers for Klimt02 Forum section07Apr2017 - 07Sep2017
Post Graduate Residential Course at Bishopsland Educational Trust04Apr2017 - 30Apr2017
Bishopsland Educational Trust
Reading, United Kingdom
Position for Chair of Material and Design Innovation in Edinburgh College of Art03Apr2017 - 27Apr2017
Edinburgh College of Art
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Gioielli in Fermento 2017 Master Collection. Call for artists21Feb2017 - 09Apr2017
Ziano Piacentino, Italy
XIV International Baltic Jewellery Show Amber Trip30Jan2017 - 01Mar2017
Amber & Jewellery Fair
Open call. Submissions for the book New Brooches30Jan2017 - 30Apr2017
Identity: Legnica International Jewellery Competition 201722Jan2017 - 05Apr2017
Gallery of Art in Legnica
Open Call. San W Gallery Studio Artist Residency Program16Jan2017 - 31Mar2017
San W Gallery / Studio
Apply for Munich Jewellery Week 201712Dec2016 - 29Jan2017
Open Call for SNAG´S 2017 Exhibition in Motion. Motion Unmasked: Conceal and Reveal12Dec2016 - 18Jan2017
SNAG. Society of North American Goldsmiths
Eugene, United States