- Carolin Denter
Klimt02 is looking for contributors to submit papers, texts and researches focussing on design, theory, and praxis of jewellery. We aim to publish original papers from jewellers, philosophers, researchers, theorists, curators, historians and any other relevant to the field to communicate them world wide.
The Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate, and exchange. In it you can access articles, interviews, and conferences about art jewellery written by persons interested in reflecting in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to submit your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
- The texts can be already published in magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Every text, written & published exclusively for Klimt02, receives upon agreement free Copyright protection through our Partner CCProof; all previously published texts can be protected by CCProof at a reduced price.
- Texts will be accompanied by a portrait of the author, a brief bio and any image needed to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / PhD Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in a Word document file.
- Images format are: 1000 pix wide at 72 dpi.
- No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- A short biography of the contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author
Author & texts will be promoted according to our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter and at our media profile. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network.
The opinions expressed in any article or interview published are the author's or interviewee's own and do not necessarily reflect or express the view of Klimt02.net.
Open Call for the XVIII International Baltic Jewellery Show Amber Trip. Surveillance Jewellery22Oct2020 - 01Feb2021
Amber & Jewellery Fair
Open Call for the Susan Beech Mid-Career Grant 202116Oct2020 - 10Jan2021
San Antonio, United States
Open Call for Exhibition Proposals: VAULT or WINDOWS15Oct2020 - 21Oct2020
Open Call for Exhibition Intimate Relationship23Sep2020 - 20Jun2021
Open Call for the Milano Jewelry Week 202121Sep2020 - 15Feb2021
Open Call for Exhibitions at Art Centre East in Lappeenranta, Finland17Sep2020 - 15Oct2020
Open Call for Designers in Residence in Pforzheim 202111Sep2020 - 15Nov2020
Open Call for Revive in Ten. Young Artist Residency09Sep2020 - 01Oct2020
Open Call for Helen of Sparta eResidency for Jewellery Artists and Makers27Aug2020 - 27Sep2020
Open Call for Contractual Guest Professor at Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp12Aug2020 - 16Aug2020
Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp. Artesis Plantijn University College
Open Call: Galleries at FRAME 2021 in Munich12Aug2020 - 31Oct2020
Internationale Handwerkmesse Munich
Open Call for Curated by. by Eleknoops03Aug2020 - 29Aug2020
Open Call for Painful Hope27Jul2020 - 15Oct2020
Open Call for KORU 7 International contemporary jewellery triennial20Jul2020 - 01May2021
South Karelia Museum
Open Call for 2nd Season of Pop-up Gallery Exhibition: Alternative Options10Jul2020 - 10Aug2020
Shanghai BFC (Bund Finance Center)