- Leo Caballero
Klimt02 is looking for contributors to submit texts for review and consideration for publication at section Forum to communicate them world wide.
Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate and exchange. In it you can access articles, interviews and conferences about art jewellery written by persons interested on reflecting in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to publish your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
- The texts can be already published at magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Texts will be accompained by a portrait of the author, a brief bio and any image nedded to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / PhD Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in word document file.
- Images format are: 1000 pix wide at 72 dpi.
No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- Short biography of contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author.
Author & texts will be promoted according our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter and at media profile. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network!
Open Call for the Legacy Award. The Definitive Edition14Feb2019 - 15Mar2019
Open Call for the Legnica International Jewellery Competition 201911Feb2019 - 01Apr2019
Gallery of Art in Legnica
Open Call for Exhibitions at Art Centre East in Lappeenranta, Finland07Feb2019 - 28Feb2019
Open Call for Participation in the book New Bracelets: 500+ Contemporary Jewellery Designs06Feb2019 - 15May2019
Call for Papers for Klimt02 Forum section05Feb2019 - 30Jun2019
Open Call for Submissions at the 6th edition of AUTOR Magazine04Feb2019 - 25Feb2019
Open Call for ZLR Jewellery Awards 201903Feb2019 - 12Mar2019
Open Call for a Juried Exhibition: Shapeshifters17Jan2019 - 17Feb2019
Rhode Island School of Design
Providence, United States
Open Call for Autor 201909Jan2019 - 19Feb2019
National Theatre Bucharest
Open Call for the 2019 MFA Programme in Crafts - Jewellery Art at HDK. Academy of Design & Crafts07Jan2019 - 15Jan2019
HDK. Academy of Design and Crafts
Open Call for Gioielli in Fermento Award 2019 9th edition30Dec2018 - 22Feb2019
Castel San Giovanni, Italy
Open Call for SNAG 2019 Emerging Curators Program30Dec2018 - 15Jan2019
SNAG. Society of North American Goldsmiths
Eugene, United States
Open Call for Athens Jewelry Week 201911Dec2018 - 14Jan2019
Open Call for the Curated exhibition Schmuck-Schmock10Dec2018 - 13Jan2019
Open Call for Amberif Design Award 201907Dec2018 - 01Feb2019
Gdańsk International Fair Co