Klimt02 is looking for contributors to submit papers, texts, and researches focussing on design, theory, and praxis of jewellery. We aim to publish original papers from jewellers, philosophers, researchers, theorists, curators, historians, and any other relevant to the field to communicate them worldwide.
The Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate, and exchange. In it you can access articles, interviews, and conferences about art jewellery written by persons interested in reflecting in the world of art, jewellery, and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to submit your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
- The texts can be already published in magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Every text, written & published exclusively for Klimt02, receives upon agreement free Copyright protection through our Partner CCProof; all previously published texts can be protected by CCProof at a reduced price.
- Texts will be accompanied by a portrait of the author, a brief bio, and any image needed to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including the photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / Ph.D. Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in a Word document file.
- Images format are 1200 pix wide at 72 dpi.
- No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer's name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- A short biography of the contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author
Author & texts will be promoted according to our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter, and klimt02 social media profiles. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network.
The opinions expressed in any article or interview published are the author's or interviewee's own and do not necessarily reflect or express the view of Klimt02.net.
SMCK On Reel. The Jewellery Video Festival at SCHMUCK / Munich's Jewelry Week24Oct2021 - 01Dec2021
Open Call for Artist in Residence Programme at Studio DIVA21Oct2021 - 30Nov2021
DIVA. Antwerp Home of Diamonds
Open Call for Purifying The Soul. 2022 VONMO Contemporary Jewelry Exhibition10Oct2021 - 10Jun2022
Open Call for Exhibition at Brussels Jewellery Week 202207Oct2021 - 01Feb2022
MAD, Home of Creators
Open Call to Submissions for a book on Contemporary Filigree Jewellery03Oct2021 - 15Oct2021
Dundee, United Kingdom
Open call for Metamorphoses. An E-Residency & Exhibition Project with Jewelry, Object, Performance and Video17Sep2021 - 30Sep2021
Open Call for Exhibition Until Death Do Us Part13Sep2021 - 14Oct2021
Open Call for Designers in Residence in Pforzheim 202208Sep2021 - 15Nov2021
Open Call for exhibitions at the A-Gallery Vault and Windows06Sep2021 - 17Oct2021
Call for papers: ACJ 2022 conference31Aug2021 - 08Nov2021
London, United Kingdom
Open Call for Exhibition Meditating Through Jewelry at New York City Jewelry Week 202120Aug2021 - 15Sep2021
Artists Living Room
New York, United States
Open Call for the LOEWE FOUNDATION Craft Prize 2022. 5th edition20Jul2021 - 25Oct2021
Open Call for Helen's Dress: The Tsakonian Dress (Tzoubelou). An e-Residency & Exhibition project12Jul2021 - 01Aug2021
Open Call for the Premio Incinque Jewels 202102Jul2021 - 19Jul2021
Incinque Open Art Monti Gallery
Open Call for Dazzle Me: Jewelry Venice Design Week Selection 202130Jun2021 - 28Jul2021