- Amador Bertomeu
Klimt02 is looking for contributors to submit texts for review and consideration for publication at section Forum to communicate them world wide.
Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate and exchange. In it you can access articles, interviews and conferences about art jewellery written by persons interested on reflecting in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to publish your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
- The texts can be already published at magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Texts will be accompained by a portrait of the author, a brief bio and any image nedded to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / PhD Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in word document file.
- Images format are: 1000 pix wide at 72 dpi.
No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- Short biography of contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author.
Author & texts will be promoted according our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter and at media profile. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network!
- Amador Bertomeu
Open Call for a Juried Exhibition: Shapeshifters17Jan2019 - 17Feb2019
Rhode Island School of Design
Providence, United States
Open Call for Athens Jewelry Week 201911Dec2018 - 07Jan2019
Open Call for the Curated exhibition Schmuck-Schmock10Dec2018 - 13Jan2019
Open call for Amberif Design Award 201907Dec2018 - 01Feb2019
Gdańsk International Fair Co
Open Call: Position for an Assistant or Associate Professor in Jewellery and Metals at Alberta College of Art and Design03Dec2018 - 31Jul2019
Alberta College of Art and Design
Open Call for Silver Triennial, 19th International Competition Award30Nov2018 - 21Jun2019
Open Call for the XVI International Baltic Jewellery Show Amber Trip20Nov2018 - 25Feb2019
Amber & Jewellery Fair
Open Call: Position for an Assistant in Jewellery and Object Design at Hochschule Trier08Nov2018 - 22Nov2018
Idar Oberstein, Germany
Open Call: Position for Professor of Crafts Specialising in Jewellery Art02Nov2018 - 20Dec2018
HDK. Academy of Design and Crafts
Open Call for abstracts: WoSoF 1st World Symposium for Fashion, Jewellery, Accessories25Oct2018 - 10Nov2018
College of Design and Innovation, Tong Ji University
Open Call: Position for a Technician to Support the Creative Arts Team at Sheffield Hallam University04Oct2018 - 14Oct2018
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Open Call for Exhibitions at Art Centre East in Lappeenranta, Finland26Sep2018 - 15Oct2018
Open Call for Designers in Residence in Pforzheim 201820Sep2018 - 15Nov2018
EMMA – Kreativzentrum
Open Call for a Curated or Thematic group at Radiant Pavilion17Sep2018 - 07Oct2018
Open Call for a Juried Exhibition: Heart Failure13Sep2018 - 17Oct2018