- Carolin Denter
Klimt02 is looking for contributors to submit papers, texts and researches focussing on design, theory, and praxis of jewellery. We aim to publish original papers from jewellers, philosophers, researchers, theorists, curators, historians and any other relevant to the field to communicate them world wide.
The Klimt02 Forum is a space for opinion, debate, and exchange. In it you can access articles, interviews, and conferences about art jewellery written by persons interested in reflecting in the world of art, jewellery and crafts.
Would you like to add a story of your own? Any interesting interview to share? You are invited to submit your opinions and ideas at Klimt02. Whether you are a maker, writer, curator, student, teacher, collector, historian... we welcome your contributions.
- The texts can be already published in magazines, books, blogs or any other media or being written to be published at Klimt02.
- Texts will be fully and properly credited.
- Every text, written & published exclusively for Klimt02, receives upon agreement free Copyright protection through our Partner CCProof; all previously published texts can be protected by CCProof at a reduced price.
- Texts will be accompanied by a portrait of the author, a brief bio and any image needed to illustrate the text as well as the footer for it, including photographer.
- Topics of interest: Critical Thinking, Curating, Education, Exhibiting, Museology, Research, Professional Practice, Theory, Reviews, Master Degree / PhD Thesis...
- Klimt02 will evaluate, according to our criteria, the possibility of compensation to the contributors for the accepted text.
Requirements for publication:
- Texts must be submitted in a Word document file.
- Images format are: 1000 pix wide at 72 dpi.
- No image is ever reproduced unless prior consent has been granted to Klimt02.
- Captions for the images including the photographer name.
- References and quotes must be properly credited.
- A short biography of the contributor (150 words), including web links.
- Contact e-mail of the contributor for readers to send questions or comments to the author
Author & texts will be promoted according to our communication standards throughout the website, newsletter and at our media profile. Please contact us and take an active part in developing the jewellery network.
The opinions expressed in any article or interview published are the author's or interviewee's own and do not necessarily reflect or express the view of Klimt02.net.
Open Call JOYA Barcelona Art Jewellery & Objects 202112Apr2021 - 15May2021
Artesania Catalunya (CCAM)
Disseny Hub Barcelona (DHUB)
Open Call for Preziosa Young Design Competition 202111Apr2021 - 15Nov2021
Le Arti Orafe
Open Call for Jewellery Artist in Residence31Mar2021 - 15Apr2021
Schmuckes. Verein für Schmuckkunst
Open Call for the Master of Fine Arts, Major in Contemporary Jewellery and Cultural Identity Course28Mar2021 - 15Jul2021
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School
Open Call for the Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major Contemporary Jewellery Course28Mar2021 - 15Jul2021
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School
Open Call for the MFA Programme in Crafts, Jewellery Art 202116Mar2021 - 16Apr2021
HDK-Valand Academy of Art and Design
Open Call for the Romanian Jewelry Week 202116Mar2021 - 15Apr2021
ARCUB Cultural Center
Open Call for Abran Cancha. III Latin American Biennial of Contemporary Jewelry06Mar2021 - 07May2021
Museo de la Historia del Traje
Museo de Arte Popular José Hernández
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Open Call for Fio. Contemporary Jewellery Contest01Mar2021 - 30Apr2021
Alice Floriano Gallery
Porto Alegre, Brazil
Open Call for So Fresh + So Clean 2021. Ethical Metalsmiths Online Student Exhibition10Feb2021 - 15May2021
Ethical Metalsmiths Students
College Corner, United States
Open Call for Exhibitions at Art Centre East in Lappeenranta, Finland 202205Feb2021 - 28Feb2021
Open Call for Contemporary Devotional Jewels02Feb2021 - 30Nov2021
Open Call for Flying Circus. A Jewelry Exhibition and Movie Project14Jan2021 - 25Jan2021
Open Call for the Juried Exhibition Double Yellow Line10Jan2021 - 09Apr2021
Moscow Contemporary Art Center Winzavod
Moscow, Russian Federation
Open Call for Flying Circus. Carousel08Jan2021 - 31Jan2021