Interview with Felieke van der Leest
Interview
/
Artists
Published: 15.08.2012

I see so much different types of expression and all kinds of different materials and techniques in modern jewelry I cannot see any standardization. Interestingly I met on Facebook many new colleagues from Latin America and some more traditional jewelers from India and Pakistan. Very exciting, it makes the world smaller and bigger at the same time.
-
Filigree, architecture and the art of making. Interview for Romanian Jewelry Week with Yier Lu.
29Sep2026 -
Everything we make must pass the forest test before it is completed. Interview for Romanian Jewelry Week with Papier Lan...
28Sep2026 -
Seeing the extraordinary in the everyday. Interview for Romanian Jewelry Week with Rose Luker
28Sep2026 -
Jewellery for a future without us. Interview for Romanian Jewelry Week with Fangjing Hu
28Sep2026 -
Parcours Bijoux exists because artists, curators and gallerists believe in it. Interview with Andrea Piñeros from Parco...
07Sep2026 -
Writing with Objects. An interview with Ji Young Kim
03Sep2026 -
Behind the Scenes: Viviana Langhoff
25Aug2026 -
Interview with Sophie Bélanger around the exhibition The Unspoken during the Legnica Jewellery Festival SILVER 2026
24Aug2026 -
Perspectives from Gallerists. Interview with Anna Miles from Anna Miles Gallery
06Aug2026 -
Interview with Ewa Effenberg-Kaja around the exhibition All States of Difference during the Legnica Jewellery Festival S...
02Aug2026 -
I do not ask whether a piece is jewellery or sculpture. I ask whether it has presence, whether it has something to say. ...
18Jun2026 -
Perspectives from Gallerists. Interview with Atinuj Tantivit from ATTA
13Jun2026 -
About Growing Stones. An interview with David Sandu, director of Romanian Jewelry Week
27Apr2026 -
Book Smart: The Extraordinary Library and Archives of Helen Drutt
23Apr2026 -
Ask Me Anything. An Interview with Rebekah Frank
14Apr2026













