so fresh Award 2007
Award / 19 Jun 2007 - 24 Jun 2007
- +43 (0)1 219 84 99-15
- Claudia Reifberger
Pay attention on the new deadline. Award for contemporary jewellery design with award money of EUR 10.000,00.
so fresh. the jewellery award by Pierre Lang
Contemporary jewellery design is not only an integral component of fashion, but has long become a trend-setting force in its own right.
While jewellery was long relegated to the realm of status symbol or arts & crafts, in recent years a new dialogue between jewellery, fashion and the body has emerged, inspiring a re-evaluation of the concept of jewellery and a whole series of fresh ideas. Today, there is hardly a photo series to be found in international fashion magazines where jewellery does not play a key role.
With an award money of EUR 10.000,00, so fresh. the jewellery award by Pierre Lang aims to respond to these new developments by recognizing distinctive contemporary jewellery design that goes beyond our conventional concept of what jewellery stands for, enriching our appreciation of this art form. Contemporary jewellery design raises unexpected questions, opening up surprising new ways of seeing and providing a steady source of inspiration.
The competition calls on European jewellery, fashion and product designers as well as stylists to demonstrate their intensive engagement in jewellery design by submitting an entry by 01 April 2007.
- European jewellery, fashion or product designers as well as stylists
- European students and trainees from the fields of jewellery, fashion and product design only in their last year of study/training
- Designs, documentation or lookbook showing your CURRENT JEWELLERY COLLECTION(S), SERIES or SETS, of approx. 12 pieces of jewellery. The works submitted for consideration may not be older than one year. Those entering the competition guarantee that they can produce finished versions of at least half of the approx. 12 pieces of jewellery by the entry deadline of 20 March 2007.
- Designs, documentation, photos of prototypes and/or finished pieces of jewellery, lookbook as proof of OCCUPATION WITH JEWELLERY / ACCESSORIES for at least 1 year (2 seasons).
- General documentation of your PREVIOUS ARTISTIC WORK, e.g. designs, photo material, editorials, product documentation, lookbooks, collection descriptions, videos (on DVD), press material, press clippings, exhibition documents, CV, etc.
If available, the portfolio should include press articles, editorials and styling ideas. It must be no larger than DIN A3 format and labelled clearly with the name of the submitter.
2. A finished piece of jewellery or prototype
A finished piece of jewellery or a prototype from your current jewellery collection(s), series or sets, packaged and clearly labelled with the name of the submitter.
3. Entry form
4. Cover sheet (both see www.sofreshaward.com)
5. If you are an European student/trainee from the fields of jewellery, fashion or product design a written confirmation that you are in the last year of study/training, signed by your educational site.
For further information (shipping and insuring, online entry and where to send your entry) please visit: www.sofreshaward.com
No Entry Fee
01 April 2007
Gioielli in Fermento Award 20|21 10th Edition12May2021 - 31May2021
Castel San Giovanni, Italy
Amberif Design Award 202125Apr2021 - 27Apr2021
Gdansk International Fair Co
BKV Prize 2021 for Young Applied Arts13Mar2021
JPLUS Emerging Talent Award 2020 by Klimt0207Dec2020
Eureka! The FoC Jewellery & Fellowship Award 202022Oct2020
Friends of Carlotta
CANCELED / Enjoia't Awards 202003Oct2020
POSTPONED / LOEWE FOUNDATION Craft Prize 202025Jun2020
Friedrich Becker Prize 202023Jun2020
POSTPONED / Legnica International Jewellery Competition 202009May2020
Gallery of Art in Legnica
Amberif Design Award 202018Mar2020 - 21Mar2020
Gdansk International Fair Co
Talente Competition 202011Mar2020 - 15Mar2020
Internationale Handwerkmesse Munich
Preziosa Young Design Competition 202015Jan2020
Le Arti Orafe
Silver Triennial, 19th International Competition Award27Oct2019
Enjoia't Awards 201912Oct2019
LOEWE FOUNDATION Craft Prize 201925Jun2019