Open Call Klimt02 School Members Degree Show 2018
Open call / 08 May 2018 - 31 Jul 2018
Klimt02 School members are important as they present a broad variety of opportunities for new artists that are going into the field, as well as keeping the community up to date on the developments of emerging artists.
Show the work done by your school through the publication of the degree exhibition, show the emerging values and understand the educational guidelines of the most relevant educational institutions.
Requested material to submit:
1. A brief text about the show (word document).
2. Images of the presented works as well as any statement of the student work.
to be published with the image of the work (image size minimum 1000 pix wide at 72dpi).
3. Captions of the works, please use the following template.
4. Names of the graduate students.
5. Names of the guiding teachers.
> Sample page of a graduation show 2017
The task of Klimt02 to promote the emerging values can be resumed in 3 guidelines:
1. Publication and promotion of the Graduation Degree Shows, so readers can have a full experience of the work developed by the Universities, Schools, and Academies.
2. Publication and promotion of the graduation work of one selected student (selected by the Tutor) of each member school in the Klimt02 Forum during June, July and August 2018.
3. Among these selected students Klimt02 will award one.
The JPLUS Award consists of:
- An exhibition of the graduate works at Hannah Gallery by Klimt02.
- A one-year free jeweller membership including a personal jeweller profile at klimt02.net
Open Call for presentation proposals at Snag's 2019 Conference, The Loop: Coming Full Circle.22May2018 - 15May2018
The Palmer House Hilton
Chicago, United States
Françoise van den Bosch Foundation Artist in Residence programme 2019 at Studio Rian de Jong11May2018 - 15Sep2018
Studio Rian de Jong
Open Call Klimt02 School Members Degree Show 201808May2018 - 31Jul2018
Residential Fellowships for International Visual Artists 2018. Jewellers, Fashion Designers and Artists07May2018 - 30Jun2018
Künstlerhaus Schloss Balmoral
Bad Ems, Germany
Position at School of Jewellery for Artist in Residence 201802May2018 - 01Jun2018
Birmingham City University
Birmingham, United Kingdom
BKV Prize 2019 for young applied arts. Call for Applications23Apr2018 - 27Jul2018
Internationale Handwerkmesse Munich
Open call for exhibiting at STOSSIMHIMMEL during Vienna Jewellery Week 201820Apr2018 - 15May2018
Artist in Residence 2018 programme at Glasgow School of Art09Apr2018 - 31May2018
Glasgow School of Art
Glasgow, United Kingdom
XV International Baltic Jewellery Show Amber Trip14Mar2018 - 17Mar2018
Amber & Jewellery Fair
Master Degree Programme in Fine Arts at Saimaa University of Applied Sciences14Mar2018 - 28Mar2018
Saimaa University of Applied Sciences
The 4th TRIPLE PARADE Biennial Exhibition call for Entries05Mar2018 - 15Apr2018
TRIPLE PARADE 2018 Creative Writing Call for Entires05Mar2018 - 15Apr2018
Mari Funaki Award for Contemporary Jewellery 2018. Call for applications05Mar2018 - 25May2018
5th edition of AUTOR Magazine Call for Entries01Mar2018 - 18Mar2018
Autor 2018 Call for Entries23Feb2018 - 12Mar2018