Interview with Liana Pattihis
Interview
/
Artists
Published: 10.08.2014
Necklace: 'Adapted Patterns' Installation Necklace 01, 2011
Silver, enamel
64 - 203 cm long
Private Collection, Museum of Arts and Design (MAD), New York
© By the author. Read Klimt02.net Copyright.

I think the local influence shows in the way I work. I have acquired a sense of ‘efficiency’ and ethos related to my work which can only stem from the more regimented way of life here in the UK. The Universal is an amalgamation of all the beautiful people and work I have met and acknowledged over the last few years that have inspired me to be a better artist and person.
-
Everything we make must pass the forest test before it is completed. Interview for Romanian Jewelry Week with Papier Lan...
28Sep2026 -
Seeing the extraordinary in the everyday. Interview for Romanian Jewelry Week with Rose Luker
28Sep2026 -
Jewellery for a future without us. Interview for Romanian Jewelry Week with Fangjing Hu
28Sep2026 -
Parcours Bijoux exists because artists, curators and gallerists believe in it. Interview with Andrea Piñeros from Parco...
07Sep2026 -
Writing with Objects. An interview with Ji Young Kim
03Sep2026 -
Behind the Scenes: Viviana Langhoff
25Aug2026 -
Interview with Sophie Bélanger around the exhibition The Unspoken during the Legnica Jewellery Festival SILVER 2026
24Aug2026 -
Perspectives from Gallerists. Interview with Anna Miles from Anna Miles Gallery
06Aug2026 -
Interview with Ewa Effenberg-Kaja around the exhibition All States of Difference during the Legnica Jewellery Festival S...
02Aug2026 -
I do not ask whether a piece is jewellery or sculpture. I ask whether it has presence, whether it has something to say. ...
18Jun2026 -
Perspectives from Gallerists. Interview with Atinuj Tantivit from ATTA
13Jun2026 -
About Growing Stones. An interview with David Sandu, director of Romanian Jewelry Week
27Apr2026 -
Book Smart: The Extraordinary Library and Archives of Helen Drutt
23Apr2026 -
Ask Me Anything. An Interview with Rebekah Frank
14Apr2026 -
Perspectives from Gallerists. Interview with Thereza Pedrosa from Thereza Pedrosa Gallery
08Apr2026













