- Example School Manager
This brief paragraph should be approximately 3-5 sentences long and should include:
1) Name and location of school
2) Summary of school's history and philosophy
3) Additional information of significance about the jewellery department including special workshop facilities, courses or exhchange programs.
StatementThis section is for the School's Statement. The text should be clear and concise explaining:
1) A short history of the school (when was it founded, who by, where etc.)
2) The school’s philosophy
3) The jewellery department's defining characteristics - What is the most remarkable element of the department (eg. research or technique development)?
4) The school's workshop facilities
5) Additional achievements/projects of significance
6) List of past graduates (optional)
TeachersThis section is to list the school's staff. Optional additions to the names of staff members includes email contact information and a list of selected visiting lecturers, artists' workshops and professors.
Name Surname, Position (eg. Head of Department, Lecturer, Professor, Research Assistant) firstname.lastname@example.org (optional)
A selection of previous visiting lecturers, artists' workshops and professors:
Name Surname, Name Surname, Name Surname etc.
State University of New York at New PaltzNew Paltz, United States
HDK. Academy of Design and CraftsGothenburg, Sweden
Edinburgh College of ArtEdinburgh, United Kingdom
Universiteit Stellenbosch UniversityStellenbosch, South Africa
Durban University of TechnologyDurban, South Africa
Central Saint Martins, BA (Hons) Jewellery DesignLondon, United Kingdom
Sheffield Hallam UniversitySheffield, United Kingdom
The 92nd Street Y Jewelry CenterNew York, United States
Die KunstModeDesign Herbststrasse. Evening College JewelleryDesignVienna, Austria
Glasgow School of ArtGlasgow, United Kingdom
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery SchoolFlorence, Italy
Hochschule TrierIdar Oberstein, Germany
PXL-MAD School of ArtsHasselt, Belgium
Cranbrook Academy of ArtBloomfield Hills, United States
K2 Academy of Contemporary Jewellery LtdLondon, United Kingdom