- Example School Manager
This brief paragraph should be approximately 3-5 sentences long and should include:
1) Name and location of school
2) Summary of school's history and philosophy
3) Additional information of significance about the jewellery department including special workshop facilities, courses or exhchange programs.
StatementThis section is for the School's Statement. The text should be clear and concise explaining:
1) A short history of the school (when was it founded, who by, where etc.)
2) The school’s philosophy
3) The jewellery department's defining characteristics - What is the most remarkable element of the department (eg. research or technique development)?
4) The school's workshop facilities
5) Additional achievements/projects of significance
6) List of past graduates (optional)
TeachersThis section is to list the school's staff. Optional additions to the names of staff members includes email contact information and a list of selected visiting lecturers, artists' workshops and professors.
Name Surname, Position (eg. Head of Department, Lecturer, Professor, Research Assistant) email@example.com (optional)
A selection of previous visiting lecturers, artists' workshops and professors:
Name Surname, Name Surname, Name Surname etc.
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery SchoolFlorence, Italy
WE WALKA Escuela de JoyeríaVitacura, Chile
Shanghai Academy of Fine ArtsShanghai, China
School of Jewellery. Birmingham City UniversityBirmingham, United Kingdom
Le Arti OrafeFlorence, Italy
St Lucas School of Arts AntwerpAntwerp, Belgium
Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp. Artesis Plantijn University CollegeAntwerp, Belgium
Academy of International Visual ArtsShanghai, China
K2 Academy of Contemporary Jewellery LtdLondon, United Kingdom
Hochschule TrierIdar Oberstein, Germany
Cranbrook Academy of ArtBloomfield Hills, United States
Assamblage Contemporary Jewelry SchoolBucharest, Romania
HDK. Academy of Design and CraftsGothenburg, Sweden
Design WerkstattFreiburg, Germany
IED Istituto Europeo di DesignMilan, Italy