- Example School Manager
This brief paragraph should be approximately 3-5 sentences long and should include:
1) Name and location of school
2) Summary of school's history and philosophy
3) Additional information of significance about the jewellery department including special workshop facilities, courses or exhchange programs.
StatementThis section is for the School's Statement. The text should be clear and concise explaining:
1) A short history of the school (when was it founded, who by, where etc.)
2) The school’s philosophy
3) The jewellery department's defining characteristics - What is the most remarkable element of the department (eg. research or technique development)?
4) The school's workshop facilities
5) Additional achievements/projects of significance
6) List of past graduates (optional)
TeachersThis section is to list the school's staff. Optional additions to the names of staff members includes email contact information and a list of selected visiting lecturers, artists' workshops and professors.
Name Surname, Position (eg. Head of Department, Lecturer, Professor, Research Assistant) email@example.com (optional)
A selection of previous visiting lecturers, artists' workshops and professors:
Name Surname, Name Surname, Name Surname etc.
IED Istituto Europeo di DesignMilan, Italy
College of Design and Innovation, Tong Ji UniversityShanghai, China
Le Arti OrafeFlorence, Italy
WE WALKA Escuela de JoyeríaVitacura, Chile
St Lucas School of Arts AntwerpAntwerp, Belgium
Estonian Academy of ArtsTallinn, Estonia
China Academy of ArtHangzhou, China
Hochschule TrierIdar Oberstein, Germany
Rhode Island School of DesignProvidence, United States
HEAR, Haute école des arts du RhinStrasbourg, France
HDK. Academy of Design and CraftsGothenburg, Sweden
Die KunstModeDesign Herbststrasse. Evening College JewelleryDesignVienna, Austria
ElTaller de Joyería de BarcelonaBarcelona, Spain
State University of New York at New PaltzNew Paltz, United States
Edinburgh College of ArtEdinburgh, United Kingdom