- Example School Manager
This brief paragraph should be approximately 3-5 sentences long and should include:
1) Name and location of school
2) Summary of school's history and philosophy
3) Additional information of significance about the jewellery department including special workshop facilities, courses or exhchange programs.
StatementThis section is for the School's Statement. The text should be clear and concise explaining:
1) A short history of the school (when was it founded, who by, where etc.)
2) The school’s philosophy
3) The jewellery department's defining characteristics - What is the most remarkable element of the department (eg. research or technique development)?
4) The school's workshop facilities
5) Additional achievements/projects of significance
6) List of past graduates (optional)
TeachersThis section is to list the school's staff. Optional additions to the names of staff members includes email contact information and a list of selected visiting lecturers, artists' workshops and professors.
Name Surname, Position (eg. Head of Department, Lecturer, Professor, Research Assistant) firstname.lastname@example.org (optional)
A selection of previous visiting lecturers, artists' workshops and professors:
Name Surname, Name Surname, Name Surname etc.
School of Jewellery. Birmingham City UniversityBirmingham, United Kingdom
Hochschule TrierIdar Oberstein, Germany
PXL-MAD School of ArtsHasselt, Belgium
HDK. Academy of Design and CraftsGothenburg, Sweden
Hard to FindGuadalajara, Mexico
China Academy of ArtHangzhou, China
Glasgow School of ArtGlasgow, United Kingdom
ElTaller de Joyería de BarcelonaBarcelona, Spain
IED Istituto Europeo di DesignMilan, Italy
Shanghai Academy of Fine ArtsShanghai, China
Estonian Academy of ArtsTallinn, Estonia
Academy of International Visual ArtsShanghai, China
Academy of Art UniversitySan Francisco, United States
Beijing Institute of Fashion TechnologyBeijing, China
The 92nd Street Y Jewelry CenterNew York, United States